ADDRESS:

You have made the right choice of consulting
No. 8 Damud. Road, Edo-state
Block 108 phase2,imelo-agege, ,lagos
Email: dr.koboko@gmail.com
Mobile: +2348032466248

Friday 27 December 2013

My names are Susan Felix, am from Peuto Rico, but am living with my family in Florida. I got married to my husband in year 2004 and everything was going fine, we have good jobs and we have good income.
After four years of marriage with my husband no child. I keep visiting my Doctor for treatment and some other pregnacy care, but all failed.
It was 8 years without a baby, i spend most of my time moving from hospital to another and churches to churches.
I gave up because i have try all my human effort but there was no solution.
Because of my condition my husband was having a lover ex where and anytime he came back home, he always get drunk and beat me up. Life was hell and unbearable for me.
Last year, one night as i was browing through a page, i came accross a testimony about a spell caster DR KOBOKO YYA.How he cure HIV and some others, so i quickly copy his email and write to him about my problems. He prayed for me and ask me to get some items for him to cast the spell which i quickly did. After that he said i should go and get my baby items ready, i was shocked but with faith i did. Now am a mother of twins. Thanks to DR KOBOKO YYA for restoring my marriage and i wish him long life.
I dont want to be selfish that is why am sharing this testiomy.

7 comments:

  1. this man is really a God sent to this generation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is great. I will love to meet this man pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What a great man, am going to share this testimony with you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing, i think am going to ask my inlaw to contact him too

    ReplyDelete
  5. DR YOU ARE A GOD SENT TO OUR GENERATION

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW THIS IS GREAT

    ReplyDelete